Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 16 May 2014

- Base Kit: MG Freedom Gundam

Finally primed! I felt that this project has been somewhat delayed; since its now primed, I have a lot of error checking to do and fix a few things that needs fixing! I used a new primer for this project too, namely the Alclad Grey Primer; I am not impressed; I have always used Gaia and the finish of this paint is grainy and mehhhhh, having to fine sand a lot of parts so..yeah..paint sucks. But the target is to finish this in a couple of weeks, hopefully XD. Thanks for stopping by.

Update 7th of June 2014 - Currently Painting; target completion is 1 week!!

Update 16th of June 2014 - Still not done! Dont judge me, but at least my secondary weapon is completed. Will be finished very very soon....





















0 comments:

Post a Comment